How can I pay for my order?
At https://www.larrabe.com/en/ we offer different forms of payment to place your order:
1- Credit card: Visa and Mastercad, through a secure payment platform.
2- Deposit / Transfer: Once the purchase is made you can make the deposit / transfer in our Banco Santander account. The account number will appear as soon as you complete your order.
3- PayPal: You can pay with PayPal (with a surcharge of 1.5%) as long as you have an account in this secure online transaction system. If you do not have an account yet, you can create one on this website https://www.paypal.com
4- Possibility of Financing: Larrabe Jewelry makes it easy for you to finance your purchase. If you wish to consult our financing conditions and/or receive a personalized study, contact us through our stores.
When will I recive my order?
Orders placed in our online jewelry will be sent in:
24 - 48 hours to any point on the Peninsula through the transport agency SEUR.
In the case of the Balearic Islands, its delivery time is from 2 to 5 business days.
Shipments to Europe are delivered through MRW or Postal Mail, receiving between 3 or 10 days.
*In some specific products such as custom watches (eg Tissot watches, Longines, Tag Heuer ,) if there is no stock available, they will be received after 8-10 days after placing the order.
*In the case of wedding bands , the delivery time is one month, since they are made to measure and to the customer's taste.
Are there shipping costs?
For purchases over €80 our shipping costs are FREE for Spain and Portugal. All our shipments are INSURED and CERTIFIED.
If your order is less than €35, the shipping costs would be:
-Peninsula and Balearic Islands: €8.95.
- Europe: €15, free for orders over €300
It may be the case that due to the special characteristics of the article or when buying several items, you are notified during the purchase process or by email that it is a special shipment.
The prices that are for sale in Joyería Larrabe include the Value Added Tax (VAT).
If the purchase is made by natural or legal persons residing in non-EU countries, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out their special characteristics.
The geographical territories of the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are considered non-EU.
The prices published in Joyería Larrabe do not include import taxes (tariffs) from each country or customs procedures, which will be paid by the recipient upon delivery of the order.
How long do I have to return my order?
If you are not satisfied with your order, you have 30 calendar days to return your order.
To make the return, we would appreciate it if you contact us to help you with the procedures, you can either write us an email at email@example.com or call us at 946742877.
In the event that the return is for reasons attributable to Joyería Larrabe, we will bear the costs of the return, if, on the contrary, they are not attributable causes, the return costs will be borne by the customer. Likewise, in the case of exchanging an article for a similar one, the costs of return and new shipment will be borne by the customer.
The refund of the money will be made once the product is received back in our jewelry store, and it will be done in the same way in which the payment was made (except in the case of cash on delivery, which will be done through bank transfer).
In cases of financed purchases , the return for reasons not attributable to the jewelry store will have a penalty of 1% of the purchase amount, due to the financing opening costs.
For the return to be correct, a series of conditions must be met :
-The product must be in perfect condition, that is, that its use has not gone beyond the mere verification of its good condition and operation.
-In the event that the product is not in perfect condition or in its original packaging, otherwise, it may suffer a depreciation.
-The refund to the client will be made according to the payment system used by the client, once the merchandise is received and verified.
-Products subject to immediate copy may only be exchanged for another identical title.
-Returns are not allowed on watches or jewelery ordered on request. That is, for those products that indicate a waiting time or delivery period of 2 days or more.
-Returns are not allowed on custom-made or engraved pieces such as wedding rings, rings or fitted watches.
Guarantee of Articles.
In the event of any lack of conformity at the time of delivery of the good, the employer will respond to the consumer for the faults that appear during a period of three years from the delivery, which will be understood to have been made on the day that appears on the invoice or delivery ticket. purchase, or on the delivery note if this is later;
- Unless proven otherwise, it will be presumed that the lack of conformity that manifests itself in the two years following the delivery of the good already existed when it was delivered.
- Through a simple statement, the consumer may require the employer to rectify the lack of conformity, reduce the price or terminate the contract.
In order for the good to be brought into conformity, the consumer may opt for repair or replacement, unless one of these two options is impossible or entails disproportionate costs for the employer. These measures must meet the following requirements:
- They will be free for the consumer, including the expenses that are necessary for the goods to be brought into conformity, especially the expenses of shipping, transportation, labor or materials;
- They will be carried out within a reasonable time from the moment the employer has been informed of the lack of conformity and without major inconvenience for him.
The consumer will make the good available to the employer, who will recover it at his expense in the way that creates the least inconvenience for the consumer depending on the type of good.
You will not be responsible for any payment for the normal use of the replaced goods during the period prior to their replacement. The employer, for his part, will recover the good in his charge, remove the non-conforming goods and in the case of goods that have been installed, he will remove them and proceed to install the repaired or replaced good, assuming the costs that derive from it. .
It will provide the consumer with documentary justification of the delivery of the good by the consumer, stating the date of delivery and the lack of conformity, as well as documentary justification of the delivery of the good already conforming to the consumer, which must also state the date of that delivery and description of the corrective measure carried out.
The consumer may also demand a price reduction or termination of the contract. The price reduction will be proportional to the difference between the value that the good would have had at the time of delivery had it been compliant, and the value that the good delivered has at the time of said delivery. The resolution will not proceed when the lack of conformity is of minor importance.
The consumer may opt for them as long as the following requirements are met:
- When the measure to bring the goods into conformity is impossible or disproportionate;
- The employer has not carried out the repair or replacement or has not carried them out correctly;
- Any lack of conformity appears in the repaired or replaced good;
- The lack of conformity is of such seriousness that it justifies one of the two options;
- The employer has declared or as it appears from the circumstances, that he will not bring the goods into conformity within a reasonable time or without major inconvenience for the consumer.
The employer will reimburse the consumer as a result of the choice of these measures the price paid for the goods after receiving them or, where appropriate, proof provided by the consumer that they have been returned.
The consumer or user will return the goods to the employer, at the expense of the latter.
- The consumer may suspend the pending payment of the price until the employer complies with his obligations;
- You may also request the rectification of the lack of conformity, the reduction of the price or the termination of the contract, if, as a consequence of the violation of the rights of third parties, the use of the good is prevented or limited;
- The consumer will not be responsible for any payment for the normal use of the replaced goods during the period prior to their replacement;
- Whether you request the rectification of the lack of conformity, such as the reduction of the price or the termination of the contract, you may demand compensation for damages if applicable.