Clock Garmin D2 Mach 1 with AMOLED screen and titanium and silicone strap 010-02582-51
With classic styling and a vivid AMOLED touchscreen, this smartwatch offers advanced tools for flying, plus health and fitness features that enhance your life as a pilot. Navigate with a world aviation database, moving map and HSI. Extend your reach with up to 11 days of battery life in smartwatch mode
With NEXRAD, METARs, TAFs and MOS you will be able to know the weather and create customizable alerts for changes. Check destination airport information, including frequencies and runway alignment. Check in on your wellness with health data, stress tracking, sleep monitoring and more. Get moving with sports apps, animated workouts, and performance metrics.
The stunning 1.3" AMOLED display brings your watch to life, even in bright sunlight. The dial features a UTC pointer and 24-hour clock around the bezel, plus seven customizable data fields. Traditional button controls, which work in any environment, are combined with a new responsive touchscreen interface for quick access to map selections and functions.
Designed to showcase your passion for aviation, the watch features a sapphire lens and titanium bezel, plus ventilated titanium strap options.
Among its functions it has:
* Direct Navigation: Navigate directly to a location or waypoint in the world aeronautical database. Or choose the "Nearest" feature to activate a route to a nearby airport.
* Movement Map: Scroll through the moving map with a touch and touch the waypoints to get more information. In addition, you will be able to see the NEXRAD radar overlaid en route.
* Weather Report: Access aviation weather including METAR, TAF and MOS to view winds, visibility, barometric pressure and more.
* Meteogram function: Check graphical indications of MOS forecasts for specific airports, including trend projections for temperature, wind, dew point, sky cover, probability of precipitation, and more.
*HSI needle: Follow the instrument-like HSI heading needle to your destination, so you can easily see if you're to the left or right of your intended flight path.
* OX Pulse Sensor: See Pulse OX to learn how well your body's oxygen levels are adjusting to the air at higher altitudes.
* Airport Information: Observe runway orientation (including wind components), longitudes, and airport frequencies as you approach your destination.
* Barometric Altimeter: See when you've reached your desired altitude, or receive a vibration alert when you reach an altitude where supplemental oxygen is required.
* Flight Log: Starts tracking flights automatically at takeoff. It then automatically transfers the date, duration, total flight time and route to your flyGarmin.com account.
*Emergency mode: Turn on for your best glide speed, estimated glide distance, and glide time during an engine related issue. See a bearing pointer to the nearest airport and see a list of alternate airports.
* Configurable Alerts: Set customizable notifications for new METAR and TAF reports, when destination airport conditions change, when crosswind components exceed a threshold, and more.
* Alerts and Timers: Manually set vibrating alerts to remind you when it's time to change fuel tanks or perform other critical tasks.
* UTC and Time Zones: Stay up to date on the go with a UTC pointer on the watch face and multiple time zone displays.
* Flight Plan Transfer: Transfer your flight plan from the app Garmin Pilot to D2 Mach 1 and see the list of waypoints included in your route.
* Sunrise/Sunset Widget: Get daily indications of sunrise and sunset times, as well as civil twilight times, by scrolling through the available widgets on the touch screen.
* Instant Health Feature: Record a 2-minute session to record key stats including heart rate, Ox pulse, respiration, and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share through the app Garmin Connect - on your compatible smartphone.
* Body Battery Energy Monitoring: Optimizes your body's energy reserves using heart rate variability, stress, sleep, and other data to gauge when you're ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
* Wrist-based heart rate: The watch samples your heart rate and alerts you if it stays too high or too low while you're at rest. It also helps measure how hard you work during activities, even while swimming.
* Stress Tracking: The heart rate range is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you're having a calm day.
*Sleep Score and Advanced Floor Monitoring: Get a score of the quality of your sleep and information on how you can do better. It even tracks different stages of sleep, as well as heart rate, stress, pulse oximeter, and respiration.
* Sports Applications: Use pre-recorded activity profiles for running, swimming, biking, walking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, climbing, and more.
* Animated Workouts: This watch features easy-to-follow animated cardio, strength, yoga, pilates exercises that you can see on the watch face. Choose from pre-recorded animated workouts or download more from the online community of Garmin Connect when paired with your compatible device.
* Performance Metrics: View advanced training metrics including running or dynamic estimates, VO2, recovery advisor and more.
* Daily Training Suggestions: For training guidance that takes you and your fitness levels into account, get daily running and cycling recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
* Multi-GNSS support: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
* Multiband Frequency Support: Access multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites to improve position accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak, or normally do not penetrate.
* InReach Device Connectivity: Pair with InReach devices to initiate an SOS from your wrist, toggle tracking, or send preset messages to loved ones.
* Tactical Characteristics: Stealth mode stops storing and sharing your GPS position disables wireless connectivity. An emergency switch erases the device of all user memory.
* Double Network Coordinates: View your location coordinates in dual formats to aid in situational awareness.
*ABC sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, a barometer for weather monitoring, and a 3-axis electronic compass.