Garmin Fénix 7X Sapphire Solar Titanium 51mm 010-02541-19...
Garmin Fénix 7 Solar Black 47mm stainless steel watch 010-02540-11 at the Best Price. Official Distributor.
Garmin Fenix 7 Solar Black 47mm 010-02540-11
This new Garmin Fénix 7 Solar watch is made for any sporting or outdoor challenge. It stands out for its resistance with Power Glass solar charging glass. It consists of a housing made of fiber-reinforced polymer with a metal back cover. Its touch screen is visible in sunlight and has transflective memory in pixels. This screen is 33.02mm in diameter, with a resolution of 260 x 260 pixels, and meets the US military standard. Its bezel is made of stainless steel.
The strap is a 22mm black silicone Quickfit.
In addition, this Garmin Fénix 7 Solar 010-02540-11 model is water resistance: 100 meters (10ATM)
This watch has the functions of its predecessor, and adds other very useful ones. The main functions are:
- PERFORMANCE AND DESIGN: The Garmin Fénix 7 Solar has a new and updated resistant design with a bright 1.3" screen with a 47mm case. The watch meets US military standards for thermal resistance, shock resistance and tightness.
- SUPERIOR BATTERY To maximize usage time, the battery life of all fénix 7 watches is significantly extended. In smart watches it has up to 18 days of battery life, reaching 22 depending on solar charging. In its energy saving mode it can last up to 57 days, 173 with the solar charging function. If we use all the GPS systems, it maintains an autonomy of 40 hours, 48 with the solar charging function.
- TOUCH AND BUTTONS Button controls work in any environment combine with a fluid and responsive touchscreen interface for quick access to all functions and activities.
- SETTINGS IN APP: Fénix 7 Solar allows you to configure the device from the Smartphone ( Garmin Connect) and/or from the watch.
- STAMINA Control and manage your effort. Stamina will help you better understand how your stamina changes during activities and prevent overexertion from your running or cycling activity.
- HIIT WORKOUTS High intensity round training activity profile, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals, and much more.
- VISUAL RUN PREDICTOR Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace might be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time.
- KEY POINTS Quickly view the points of interest marked by you that are to come along your route. View performance metrics, split times and distance/elevation, plus a summary of key route points ahead.
- MULTI TOPOGRAPHIC MAPS Download TopoActive maps from all over the world. Select the coverage you need and update maps directly to the watch via Wi-Fi® connectivity. Sapphire editions come pre-installed with TopoActive Europe; map with multiple information such as elevations, trails, roads, elevations, peaks, parks, coasts, rivers, lakes and much more.
- SKIVIEW™ MAPS Enjoy piste maps with pre-loaded SkiViewTM maps and view piste names and difficulty colors for over 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
- HEALTH SNAPSHOT: Analyze your level of well-being. Record your heart rate, pulse oximetry, respiration and stress in 2 minutes. Then, analyze it in detail through the Garmin Connect ™ app on your compatible Smartphone. You can even export a PDF file and share it.
- SPORTS APPS Activity profiles for running, swimming, road biking, MTB, walking, rowing, skiing, golf, surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, climbing, paddle tennis and more.
- READY FOR SNOW Specific profile for skiing and snowboarding, ski mountaineering (skimo), XC skiing, snowshoeing, and much more.
- READY FOR WATERSPORTS Dedicated surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, paddle boarding, open water swimming activities and a new Surfline® widget for wind, wave and tide forecasts for nearby locations.
- GOLF COURSES Access more than 42,000 color golf courses from around the world and get precise distances to any point on the course.
- CLIMBPRO AND PACEPRO™ ClimbPro's Ascent Planner to see real-time information about your current and future ascents during a route. PaceProTM allows you to set a target race pace and know if you are going over or under the time and by how much time to cut it.
- ABC PERFORMANCE METRICS: Altimeter, Barometer and Compass, and many other metrics such as daily training suggestions, running dynamics, heat and altitude acclimatization, VO2 Max, MTB dynamics (Grit and Flow), recovery time.
- BIOLOGICAL METRICS Heart rate, stress, hours and stages of sleep, pulse oximetry, Body battery, hydration monitoring, monitoring and breathing exercises, steps, and floors climbed.
- SLEEP Get a complete report of the sleep stages; light, deep and REM. See it all in a dedicated widget that includes sleep score, information, and recommendations.
- SECURITY AND MONITORING Send a message with your location to your emergency contacts and if you are carrying out any activity, it automatically detects if an incident has occurred.
- MUSIC APPS: applications to play and listen to streaming music.