Garmin Fénix 7X Solar Sapphire Titanium DLC 51mm 010-02541-23 Watch
This new Garmin Fénix 7X watch is the first version that combines the best of solar technology with resistant sapphire crystal. It consists of a housing made of fiber-reinforced polymer with a metal back cover. Its touch screen is visible in sunlight and has transflective memory in pixels. This screen is 35.56mm in diameter, with a resolution of 280 x 280 pixels, and meets US military standard. Its bezel is made of steel with DLC and sapphire crystal.
The strap is black silicone.
Water resistance: 100 meters (10ATM)
This Garmin Fenix 7X Titanium DLC watch has the functions of its predecessor, and adds other very useful ones. The main functions are:
- PERFORMANCE AND DESIGN: Rugged and updated design with a bright 1.4" display with a 51mm case. The watch meets US military standards for heat resistance, shock resistance and waterproofing.
- SUPERIOR BATTERY To maximize usage time, the battery life of all fēnix 7 watches is significantly extended. With optional solar charging, you can extend battery life even further. In GPS mode, solar charging allows an average 30% battery increase.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS Power ShappireTM (Solar Sapphire) options are added for greater resistance with solar charging. The watch adapts to your lifestyle with options of stainless steel, titanium or DLC-coated bezels.
- TOUCH AND BUTTONS Button controls work in any environment combine with a fluid and responsive touchscreen interface for quick access to all functions and activities.
- LED FLASHLIGHT: To find your way in low light conditions, the built-in multi-LED flashlight allows quick access to great illumination. It has different light modes to improve safety when running in the dark.
- MULTI-BAND GNSS Multiple global satellite navigation systems (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO). Get superior accuracy using technology previously only available to the military. It accesses multiple frequencies by navigation satellites to improve position accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak, or normally do not penetrate.
- SETTINGS IN APP: Fēnix 7 watches allow you to configure the device from the Smartphone ( Garmin Connect) and/or from the watch.
- STAMINA Control and manage your effort. Stamina will help you better understand how your stamina changes during activities and prevent overexertion from your running or cycling activity.
- HIIT WORKOUTS High intensity round training activity profile, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals, and much more.
- VISUAL RUN PREDICTOR Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace might be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time. KEY POINTS Quickly view the points of interest marked by you that are to come along your route. View performance metrics, split times and distance/elevation, plus a summary of key route points ahead.
- MULTI TOPOGRAPHIC MAPS Download TopoActive maps from all over the world. Select the coverage you need and update maps directly to the watch via Wi-Fi® connectivity. Sapphire editions come pre-installed with TopoActive Europe; map with multiple information such as elevations, trails, roads, elevations, peaks, parks, coasts, rivers, lakes and much more.
- SKIVIEW™ MAPS Enjoy piste maps with pre-loaded SkiViewTM maps and view piste names and difficulty colors for over 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
- HEALTH SNAPSHOTTM Analyze your level of well-being. Record your heart rate, pulse oximetry, respiration and stress in 2 minutes. Then, analyze it in detail through the Garmin Connect ™ app on your compatible Smartphone. You can even export a PDF file and share it5.
- SOLAR CHARGE Do more and charge it less. solar charging lens that uses the sun's energy to prolong battery life (Solar and Sapphire models).
- SPORTS APPS Activity profiles for running, swimming, road biking, MTB, walking, rowing, skiing, golf, surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, climbing, paddle tennis and more.
- READY FOR SNOW Specific profile for skiing and snowboarding, ski mountaineering (skimo), XC skiing, snowshoeing, and much more.
- READY FOR WATERSPORTS Dedicated surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, paddle boarding, open water swimming activities and a new Surfline® widget for wind, wave and tide forecasts for nearby locations4 .
- GOLF COURSES Access more than 42,000 color golf courses from around the world and get precise distances to any point on the course.
- CLIMBPRO AND PACEPRO™ ClimbPro's Ascent Planner to see real-time information about your current and future ascents during a route. PaceProTM allows you to set a target race pace and know if you are going over or under the time and by how much time to cut it.
- ABC PERFORMANCE METRICS: Altimeter, Barometer and Compass, and many other metrics such as daily training suggestions, running dynamics, heat and altitude acclimatization, VO2 Max, MTB dynamics (Grit and Flow), recovery time.
- BIOLOGICAL METRICS Heart rate, stress, hours and stages of sleep, pulse oximetry, Body battery, hydration monitoring, monitoring and breathing exercises, steps, and floors climbed
- SLEEP Get a complete report of the sleep stages; light, deep and REM. See it all in a dedicated widget that includes sleep score, information, and recommendations.
- SECURITY AND MONITORING Send a message with your location to your emergency contacts and if you are carrying out any activity, it automatically detects if an incident has occurred.
- MUSIC APPS: applications to play and listen to streaming music.
- Golf Maps: you have more than 41,000 Course View golf maps from around the world as well as a function of locating objectives and Plays Like Distance.
- ABC sensors: it has an altimeter, barometer and compass.